Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207
In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Special Price

Product Features : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207

  • Size: 52mm
  • Color: Gold/G-15XLT, metal frame
  • The G-15 lens is made of impact resistant optical quality glass. It provides 100% Ultraviolet (UV) protection, is naturally scratch resistant, and has outstanding stability with virtually no time-related fading or alteration of the tint.

Product Description : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

Customer Reviews : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207

This review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)


I've forever had a tough time finding aviators that work me right. They were forever HUGE on me (I am twenty years recent, 5'6"", tiny face). I did not even scan the reviews for these till when I ordered them. i used to be terribly skeptical and worried that they'd be little. Once I opened the package, and saw them, I was like..oh crap these are tiny. however once I opened them and place them on, excellent FIT!!!! they're really even a bit huge on me. i'm therefore happy! merchandise shipped right on time and everything. These glasses aren't as tiny as some individuals claim them to be. I highly suggest these!


ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)


Sunglasses were nice however not very what I expected. The frame was too tiny and therefore the metal was too skinny. They felt to a small degree too fragile and little in proportion to my face (btw. I actually have a mean face). though they did not compute on behalf of me i used to be simply able to sell them to a fan who contains a a lot of smaller face than me. All in all it worked out!


ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)


I have a awfully tiny face and frequently obtain children size hats and glasses, however these are tiny! I mean for little youngsters, after I place them on my husband laughed at how little they were, i used to be aiming to offer them to my ten year recent nephew, however they were means too tiny for him! I sent them back (my cost) and exchnged them for a special vogue, the corporate did refund and send new glasses in a very timely fashion.
Tag : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207, cheap Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207,best Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207, low Price Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207,discount Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207,Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 sale ,Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 review , cheapest Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207, Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 price

Special Offers : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207


Available from 7 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 Sunglass Express
 
$69.00
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 Sunglass Express
 
$69.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Shop CLE
 
$69.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 HDO Sport
 
$70.00
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 Star Eyewear
 
$74.95
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Dress Code Clothing
 
$98.55
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Eye Wear Palace
 
$99.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

0 comments:

Post a Comment