Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses
Mens RayBan Top Bar SunglassesIn Stock. this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Price : Special Price |
Product Features : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses
Product Description : Mens RayBan Top Bar SunglassesProtect your eyes in style with these classic Ray-Ban RB3183 Sunglasses.Customer Reviews : Mens RayBan Top Bar SunglassesThis review is from: Ray Ban Sunglasses RB 3183 high Bar, Color variations! (Eyewear)This review seems below my wife's name/account, however this review is indeed by a male. I've had my Ray Ban 3183-004/9A's for a number of weeks here in Phoenix and are very happy. I initially struggled with the thought of paying over $100 for sunglasses, however created the leap of religion knowing the nice name of Ray Ban. I 1st learned of the 3183's once attempting on a combine at huge five Sporting merchandise. However, my huge five store solely carried the silver/gradient polarized combine (004/82) and Ray Bans never persist sale there. I knew I needed polarized, however personally notice the gradient lens a bit annoying. thus I turned to Amazon in search of a non-gradient polarized 3183. Pros: quality vision lens, thick lens, light-weight weight (frameless side/bottom) and straightforward on my nose, down/around ears rather than straight back thus no falling off or pinching my head and giving me headaches, curved style thus daylight does not enter sides, spring loaded bars thus no accidental bending, created in Italy not China amen Cons: the nose attachment is overly noticeable once I look left/right however i am adjusting to the current minor issue, the method the lens attaches to the frame looks weak to me however solely time can tell if it's really a tangle. Special Offers : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglassesnull |
0 comments: