Product Features : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207
- Size: 52mm
- Color: Gold/G-15XLT, metal frame
- The G-15 lens is made of impact resistant optical quality glass. It provides 100% Ultraviolet (UV) protection, is naturally scratch resistant, and has outstanding stability with virtually no time-related fading or alteration of the tint.
Product Description : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses
Customer Reviews : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207
This review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)
I've continuously had a tough time finding aviators that match me right. They were continuously HUGE on me (I am twenty years previous, 5'6"", tiny face). I did not even browse the reviews for these till once I ordered them. i used to be terribly skeptical and worried that they might be small. Once I opened the package, and saw them, I was like..oh crap these are tiny. however once I opened them and place them on, good FIT!!!! they're really even a trifle massive on me. i'm thus happy! product shipped right on time and everything. These glasses aren't as tiny as some folks claim them to be. I highly suggest these!
ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)
Sunglasses were nice however not extremely what I expected. The frame was too tiny and therefore the metal was too skinny. They felt a little too fragile and little in proportion to my face (btw. I even have a mean face). though they did not total on behalf of me i used to be simply ready to sell them to an acquaintance who features a a lot of smaller face than me. All in all it worked out!
ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)
I have a awfully tiny face and typically purchase children size hats and glasses, however these are tiny! I mean for tiny kids, after I place them on my husband laughed at how small they were, i used to be aiming to offer them to my ten year previous nephew, however they were approach too tiny for him! I sent them back
Tag : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207
Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207, Cheap Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207, Low Price Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207, Best Price Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207,Discount Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207,Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 for sale |
0 comments: